Media and Presentation Training with Shelly Horton
MentorSelector is thrilled to share an exciting new initiative by one of our Mentors, Shelly Horton!
Shelly shares her wealth of experience in media and provides an online training program for anyone who needs to step in front of a camera and deliver a professional, confident and polished performance.
We are thrilled to be able to help offer this to our mentors and mentees as whether we are in media or not, often we find ourselves infront of the camera at some stage in our careers/life.
Shelly’s course covers the following:
- Techniques to control the nerves and present with confidence.
- What to wear – how to dress for on-camera success
- How to understand and polish your key message so you always stay on-point and engaging
- Techniques and tips to look confident on screen
- An insiders guide to Australian media
- Dealing with tricky questions and negative feedback
- Presenting and producing professional video content (on a budget)
- Pep Talk – everything you need to hear to light that final spark of confidence before you step into the spotlight.
Recently MentorSelector has been running a series on CVs and Interviews – and we believe the above training course could also help you shine in video CVs and videoconference interviews as well.
For more information about this course and how to enrol, click here!
And if you would like a private mentoring session with Shelly – you can find Shelly’s profile here.
To learn more about MentorSelector or to find your mentor or life coach, please click here. We are always looking for more mentors to join our family – its a great initiative that is mutually rewarding for both mentor and mentee – please click here to register as a mentor.