Governance & Policy Analyst
My goal is to advocate for social justice and inclusive development through education, training and policy research. I am a grass root advocate of citizen and women right to equitable political, social and economic participation (particularly public participation & accountability, good governance, gender equality, human rights and child protection). My career interests and areas of expertise are;
- Policy & Governance – Policy Formulation, electoral processes and democracy, Social Protection, public participation, Macro and Microeconomic policy.
- Public Policy Analysis – Program Analysis, M&E, Gender analysis, Budget analysis, cost-benefit analysis, market analysis, implementation analysis, Policy Advocacy & social policy Analysis.
- Policy Research & writing – Policy briefs, Policy reviews, anthropological research.
- Training & Capacity building – Citizen Participation & Stakeholder Engagement, Training and Providing Policy Advice.
- Program Design & Management
- Women and girls’ empowerment – Economic empowerment – fair pay, inheritance, trade & Entrepreneurship, Social empowerment – GBV, Education & Health participation.
For more information on Angella please refer to the LinkedIn Link below: