Education: Master's Degree - Public Policy (Distinction) - The Australian National University Graduate Diploma - Public Administration - Policy & Governance (Distinction) - The Australian National University MA Missions - Intercultural & Diversity Studies - Africa International University B.Ed - STEM - Kenyatta University
Languages: English & Swahili
LinkedIN Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/angella-ndaka-b8953020/
Current Position: Governance & Policy Analyst
Experience Description: • Technical Assessment & Shortlisting Panel Consultant - Public Policy & Education - Palladium Group (Apr 2018 - Present) • Research & Tutorial Fellow - Public Policy & Administration - Kenyatta University (Sept 2016 - Present) • Policy Analyst & Researcher - WILL Policy & Projects (Apr 2013 - Present) • Policy & Advocacy Advisor - Strong WIlled Africa (Jan 2010 - 2016) • Learning and Administrative Support Officer - Australia Capital Territory Department of Education (Jun 2015 - Dec 2015) • Community Social Protection Officer - Southern Cross Care (Jul 2014 - Dec 2015) • Governance Program Officer - Machakos County Development Forum (MCDF) (Mar 2012 - Dec 2013) • Education Program Officer - Ministry of Education - TSC (Sept 2003 - Nov 2013) • Part Time Lecturer - Karatina University (Aug 2012 - Jun 2013)
Governance & Policy Analyst
My goal is to advocate for social justice and inclusive development through education, training and policy research. I am a grass root advocate of citizen and women right to equitable political, social and economic participation (particularly public participation & accountability, good governance, gender equality, human rights and child protection). My career interests and areas of expertise are;
- Policy & Governance – Policy Formulation, electoral processes and democracy, Social Protection, public participation, Macro and Microeconomic policy.
- Public Policy Analysis – Program Analysis, M&E, Gender analysis, Budget analysis, cost-benefit analysis, market analysis, implementation analysis, Policy Advocacy & social policy Analysis.
- Policy Research & writing – Policy briefs, Policy reviews, anthropological research.
- Training & Capacity building – Citizen Participation & Stakeholder Engagement, Training and Providing Policy Advice.
- Program Design & Management
- Women and girls’ empowerment – Economic empowerment – fair pay, inheritance, trade & Entrepreneurship, Social empowerment – GBV, Education & Health participation.
For more information on Angella please refer to the LinkedIn Link below: