Education: * City University of New York Master of Arts (MA), Chemistry (1987 – 1989) * Widener University Chemical Engineering (1986 – 1987) * Nan Tai Junior College of Technology Diploma, Chemical Engineering (1978 – 1983)
Languages: Mandarin, English, Taiwanese
Business Management Consultant License CPCT43294015
LinkedIN Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chao-hwei-chen-751a6838/
Current Company: Asia Resource Co.
Current Position: Management Consultant
Experience Description: * Management Consultant - Asia Resource Co. (2010 - Present) (Taiwan) Provide business re-structuring assessment and turn-around implementation/management services. I leverage my experiences, turn-around and change management skills successfully work with companies improve their business performance and start-up the new business. I also provide service for different industries, offer business lecture and workshop for government agencies, enterprises, and colleges. Focus Area: Turn Around Management and Change Management Business Management Consultant License: CPCT43294015 * Regional Business Director and Managing Director - INVISTA (May 2004 - Jan 2010) (Taiwan) * Regional Business Director - DuPont (1994 - 2004) (Taiwan)
Meet in Person
– Energetic Business Leader with global experience and deep development of Asia Pacific market expertise.
– 25+ years’ experience in Chemical Industry and 6+ years’ experience in Management Consultancy.
My professional background composed by:
1) Lead business development, increase business efficiency and market opportunity through creative and discipline management processes.
2) Motivate, guide, and sustain successful business teams with cultural and network expertise.
3) Build “Trust” and create “Win – Win”; challenge “Status Quo” and discover the “New Horizon”.
My passion is to help the Executive Individual and Corporate be more Successful and Sustainable.