Education: Bachelor of Engineering - Institutes Technology of Bandung (ITB)
Languages: Indonesia, Hokkian, English
Acquired several professional certification such as: 1. Chartered Financial Analyst Charter Holder Candidate (Level 3 Candidate) 2. Financial Risk Manager Candidate 3. Enterprise Risk Management Certified Professional (ERMCP) 4. Certified Risk Management Professional (CRMP) 5. Affiliate Wealth Manager (Aff.WM)
LinkedIN Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johan-candra-st-ermcp-crmp-aff-wm-18143617/
Current Company: PT. Chandra Sakti Utama Leasing
Current Position: Head of Corporate Strategy
Experience Description: 1. Head of Corporate Strategy (PT Chandra Sakti Utama Leasing) 2. Enterprise Risk Manager (PT XL Axiata) 3. Credit Risk Acquisition Manager (GE Money Indonesia) 4. Portfolio Acquisition Analyst (Citibank Indonesia)
Meet in Person
Comment from MentorSelector:
We are delighted to welcome Mr Candra to MentorSelector. For a full overview of Mr Candra’s experience, please refer to the LinkedIn link for further information – which includes the following profile narrative:
1. Head of Corporate Strategy:
– Develop and recommend strategic business planning based on company vision and mission.
– Analyse and evaluate the company business performance based on the company’s strength, weakness, opportunity, and threat.
– Develop and recommend new business partnership with other institutional/company (financial and non-financial industry).
– Perform merger and acquisition (M&A) analysis in order to increase market share and/or enter into the new market opportunity as part of diversification strategy.
– Develop and recommend strategic initiatives at corporate level, along with the key success factors, and ensure the implementation and monitoring process.
2. Credit Risk Manager – Multi Finance:
– Analyze, develop, implement, and communicate Risk Strategies, policies, processes for both secured and unsecured products.
– Assist in delivering product review preparation (for renewal and initiation) in timely manner and in cooperation with related functions.
– Involve in policy development and revision for supporting business growth with healthy portfolio.
3. Risk Acquisition Manager – Banking:
– Constantly monitor and systematically assess the Consolidated Entity’s risk profile in existing and future
– Assist business units in the design and implementation of appropriate risk management policies and
– Provide modeling to forecast future risk management trends to assist in business decision-making.
– Corporate Strategy, Business Analysis, Project Management, Business Valuation.
– Risk Management Banking & Financial Company- Portfolio Acquisition: Secured and Unsecured Product.
– Enterprise Risk Management – Telecommunication Industry.