Apparel & Fashion
Aviation & Aerospace
Banking & Finance (also see Investment Banking & Financial Services)
Charity Work & Philanthropy
Compliance & Legal
Learning & People Development
Not for Profit
Retail (incl sporting goods, luxury goods & jewellery)
TV and Film Production
Current Position: Executive Coach
I empower leaders to transform their results through changing their leadership attitude and behaviour.
I am passionate! And very committed to transforming leadership and organisational culture through developing coaching cultures, empowered leadership and sharp, powerful self awareness.
I specialise in working with professionals in the non profit (predominately public and charity sectors) legal and finance sectors – being a former finance and project professional myself I have many years experience in different sectors.
I create results through empowering awareness, self mastery and behaviour change techniques. I tend to work with executives, partners, associates and emerging leaders who want more to achieve one or more of the following:
• Transform, propel or step up their leadership style or approach.
• Transform their engagement and relationship building skills
• Transform their inner confidence, self belief and reduce self doubt.
• Transform their ability to be aware of and manage both their emotional state and reactions
• Increase their leadership capacity. They know they are capable of much more.
• Be much more comfortable with their own leadership style and how they engage with their teams
• Reduce frustration with their team not stepping up, thinking for themselves or using their initiative.
I love to work with organisations whose leaders or emerging leaders want to propel their leadership growth, transform how they engage others or step-up to a new level in their leadership. I use my incisiveness, empathy and openness to provide a ‘fertile ground’ in which my clients can explore their capacity and are listened to with an open heart.
My coaching and facilitating style is open, direct, encouraging and purposeful…drawing on my depth of knowledge, creativity, enthusiasm and personal wisdom.
I have a range of significant career experience in the public, private and third sector (as a coach and a charity volunteer/trustee/chair). I am also a Non Executive Director, President of one of my local chambers of commerce and a volunteer with a human potential charity. I have an ILM7 Executive Coaching & Mentoring qualification, I’m an experienced experiential learning facilitator and trained in restorative practice.
I offer varied levels of 1:1 coaching programmes (usually over 9-12 month period), for both performance improvement, leadership and personal development.
Go on…what are you waiting for? Jump in!
FREE introductory 30min session available – contact me to apply…