MentorSelector is excited about the upcoming PDF May event – “Learn how to make a career change in under an hour” with Mary Sabin. Mary Sabin to join us at our June event to reflect on her personal experiences and lessons learned from her career transition as a “Professional Flute Player to becoming a successful Artificial Intelligence Practice Lead at Accenture”
Mary Sabin has 6 years cross-industry experience across Asia Pacific in the strategy, design and delivery of first-of-a-kind, disruptive solutions. Prior to her career in technology, she was a professional musician performing and teaching throughout the US and Europe on flute, piano, organ, voice and guitar.
Mary will share her insights around:
- Decision-making in the face of uncertainty
- Action plan to making a radical change
- Developing learning strategies and using resilience to cope with adversity
- Choosing a new career and landing a job when you have no experience
- Establishing a brand and rising up the ranks
To secure your tickets to this free event click here!