My experience and expertise as a scientist, executive, and mentor will save you time, provide you with the practical tools you need to be a succesful entrepreneur.
I am a CEO/ Management Consultant/ CFO/ General Manager/ Vice President/ Project Manager/ Strategist. A quick learner, understand circumstances in a very short time, transform with clarity, make wise decisions, work with frameworks.
Groom numerous CEOs and top managers, executives, professional (lawyers, engineers, accountants, programmers).
Expertise in all functions of Project Life Cycle from Initiation, Planning, Execution until Transition and Closure ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and quality based delivery for clients in diverse industries, including Government, Banking & Financial, Telecommunication, Media Communication, Manufacturing, Travel & Transportation
• Domain Experience:
· Total of 16+ years experience in IT infrastructure architecture design and administration.
· Expertise in Design, automation and building Public and Private cloud infra.
· Expertise in Building IT infrastructure for Tier 3, 4 Data Center and Engineering Labs.
· Expertise in VMware ESX, Hyper-V, Redhat KVM, Oracle VM and Cloud automation.
· Expertise in EMC, IBM, Hitachi and Netapp SAN architecture design and administration.
· Expertise in Windows OS Clusters, MS SQL DB clusters and Load balanced WEB farms.
· Expertise in Windows Active Directory and Windows domain Architecture design and Implementation.
· Expertise in Disaster Recovery and BCP for Apps servers, web server farms and DB clusters.
· Expertise in IT infrastructure administration in multi platform/Operating Systems: MS Windows, Linux, Sun Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, OSX and Novell Netware.
· Expertise in architecture design and administration of Web Server Farms using Microsoft IIS, Apache, SharePoint, IBM Web Sphere and Web Logic apps servers.
· Expertise in Unified Communication, Messaging Design and administration with Microsoft Exchange Server.
· Expertise in CISCO Network design for WAN, LAN, Perimeter and cloud hosting. ·
I help organizations look at business problems, test new ideas, experiment and design new products and services. I am focused on the “outside-in” view, specifically from the customer/client perspective to generate new value for companies. I have experience in for-profit and non-profit innovation, community building, business modelling and customer research across a wide range of industry verticals.
C-Suit Management Advisor and Board Member
Executive with more than 20 years of experience in strategic management of IT services for high tech and international manufacturing corporations. Strong background in business alignment of information systems as well as service management with business strategy. Various experiences in merger and acquisitions (M&A).
• Change Management
• Project management & strategic planning
• Business analysis
• Enterprise applications and data management, systems integration management
• IT infrastructure planning and management
My background is in IT, startups, artificial intelligence, higher education, college admissions, and financial aid. I’ve started businesses, grown them, and seen a few fail. I respect people who think for themselves, and say what they believe. When I was younger, I wished for someone who could help me ask better questions. If my experience and counsel can be helpful to you, then let’s start a conversation.
Experienced professional who works in the United States as an attorney, real estate broker and in the financial services industry. I welcome opportunities to assist youth in finding their niche.
Professional Project Manager with expertise using MS Office tool suite. Working knowledge of 5 phases of the five phases of project management include conception and initiation, planning, execution, performance/monitoring, and project close. … It is up to PMPs to apply the techniques and phases covered in the PMBOK to the unique requirements of their project.
We provide a complete mentoring, advisory, and hands-on service, identifying strategies and implementation of plans that will expedite the time to market. MIT enters into business relationships that are tailor-made for each client. Our experience includes basic and pre-clinical research models, regulatory strategy, and clinical trial design and management.