Mentor Selector Pty Limited
User Terms & Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Terms” or “Terms & Conditions”) apply to the Mentor Selector (Website) and the use of the site and its services and Online Platform. You acknowledge and agree that, by accessing or using the site and/or services, by registering as a Mentee and/or Mentor, searching for a Mentor via the site or services, or by posting any content on the site or through the services, you are indicating that you have read and that you understand and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, whether or not you have registered via the site. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, then you have no right to access or use the site, services or content. If you accept or agree to these Terms & Conditions on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms & Conditions and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
1. OUR SERVICE
- Mentor Selector Pty Limited (ACN 609 771 315) (“MentorSelector” or “us” or “we” or “our”) provides an online platform that connects Mentors (“Mentor” or “you”) with individuals seeking Mentoring services (“Mentee” or “you”) via videoconferencing, chatroom, messaging, email and document collaboration (Online Platform).
- You acknowledge that through this Website and Online Platform, we promote Mentors and their provision of Mentor Sessions. In performing this function, you acknowledge and agree that:
- we do not guarantee the accuracy or validity of Mentor profiles;
- Mentor profiles are created by each individual Mentor;
- Mentees are responsible for confirming the identity of their Mentor;
- we can only monitor the successful completion of a Mentor Session conducted via feedback received on the Online Platform. Any Mentor Sessions undertaken outside of this will not be monitored and we will not be of any assistance in the case of a dispute as to the completion or non-completion of a Mentor Session. If a Mentee agrees with a Mentor to conduct a Mentor Session outside of our messaging capability, you agree that we cannot supervise these Mentor Sessions and any disputes that arise will be dealt with in accordance with clause 11; and
- there is no relationship of trust between us and Mentors and nothing in these terms constitutes or deems any Mentors as our employees or agents.
- MentorSelector has no control over the Mentoring services or conduct of Mentees, Mentors and other users of the site and services, and disclaims all liability in this regard. MentorSelector does not verify the identity of Mentees nor Mentors. Further, MentorSelector does not verify the accuracy or correctness of a Mentor’s profile listed on the website.
- If a Mentoring Session is unable to commence, or is interrupted due to technical issues of the site, MentorSelector does not take responsibility for the Mentoring Session – and the Mentor and Mentee are expected to re-schedule their Mentoring session to another time.
- The website and services are provided “as is”, “where is”, “as available”, “with all faults” and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, without warranty of any kind. MentorSelector and its licensors disclaim all warranties with respect to the website and services including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and title, and any warranties regarding quiet enjoyment, quality of information, quality of advice, security, reliability, timeliness, availability of backed-up data and performance of the website and services. MentorSelector does not warrant that the website and services will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the site and services will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in the website and services will be corrected, or that encryption algorithms, associated keys and other security measures will be secure or effective.
2. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- In order to access the Online Platform as either a Mentor or Mentee, you must register to create an account.
- To register an account you must:
- be at least 18 years old;
- have legal capacity to understand and accept these Terms & Conditions;
- provide certain personal information, including your full name, address, a valid email address;
- an easy to read summary of your qualifications and certifications; and
- Mentors, where they are required under Australian law to have an Australian Business Number (ABN), must also provide your Australian Business Number. If a Mentor does not provide a valid ABN and they are required to have an ABN, we may withhold 49% (or any other amount as required by Australian law) of any payments due to the Mentor and pass that amount on to the Australian Taxation Office or as required by Australian law.
- It is also preferable that you have a PayPal account and provide us with those details.
- You can register to join the Online Platform via our Website or by logging into certain social networking sites that connect you to our Website. When you register using social networking sites we may obtain personal information from your social networking site account.
- You must not provide third parties with access to the Online Portal via your registered account. You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your login information and corresponding account information. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and that you are entirely and solely responsible for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify MentorSelector of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
- We maintain the right to reject or ban the registration of accounts at our discretion.
- You agree that you will not permit, enable, introduce or facilitate (i) persons who do not have an account to have access to or use the features of the website and services only made available to Mentees and Mentors; and (ii) other users to use a specific service through your account, including at the same time that you are doing so.
For a Mentor:
- By registering an account in accordance with clause 2.1, you consent to our disclosure of your personal information to potential Mentees and to our marketing of your profile.
- You are responsible for keeping secure and confidential your account login details.
- When you register with MentorSelector and set up your account, you: (i) agree to provide MentorSelector with accurate and complete information; (ii) agree to promptly update your account information with any new information that may affect the operation of your account; and (iii) authorize MentorSelector, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary or appropriate to verify your account information or the information you provide to us related to any transactions you initiate via the website and services.
- You will not use false identities or impersonate any other person or use a password that you are not authorized to use.
- If you register via the website to serve as a Mentor, you represent and warrant to MentorSelector that you (i) have requisite knowledge in the categories and industries you select to provide Mentoring services in such subjects to Mentees; (ii) will utilize Mentee-paid Mentoring sessions solely to provide Mentoring services only; (iii) your profile you listed at the time of registration to use the website is correct and true and (iv) will not provide Mentoring services to persons under 18. You understand and agree that Mentees will contact you via the website and request that you provide Mentoring services. You have no obligation to provide any Mentoring services, and any Mentoring services you may choose to provide are in your sole discretion. If you choose not to provide Mentoring services, please contact us at Admin@Mentorselector.com
- You are solely responsible for all equipment necessary to access and use the website and services and to provide Mentoring services.
- You will not record or otherwise store any Mentoring sessions that you provide.
For a Mentee:
- By registering an account in accordance with clause 2.1 you consent to our disclosure of your personal information to your selected Mentor.
- You are responsible for confirming the identity and qualifications of the Mentor you select. MentorSelector makes no guarantees and takes no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of the Mentor’s profile registered on the website nor the Mentor’s own assertions. You are expected to undertake your own checks and investigations and engage Mentors at your own risk.
- When you select a Mentor, you may request areas that you wish a Mentor to focus on – this is a guide only. The Mentor makes no guarantee that they can or will focus on these areas.
- You are solely responsible for all equipment necessary to access and use the website and services and to receive Mentoring services.
- You will not record or otherwise store any Mentoring sessions that you receive.
3. FEES, PAYMENT AND INVOICING
- You as a Mentor must:
- offer six (6) Mentor Sessions and twelve (12) Mentor Sessions for the Mentee to choose either six (6) or twelve (12) Mentor Sessions.
- determine the price per Mentor Session which must not be less than USD$300.00 for all six (6) sessions and USD$450.00 for all twelve (12) sessions (Mentor’s Fee); and
- You as a Mentor may, but you are not required to, offer an additional free introductory Mentor Session (Free Session) if the Mentee purchases either six (6) or twelve (12) Mentor Sessions. Any Free Session will be subject to our full Service Fee described at 3.1(c) as if the Free Session was a fully paid Mentor Session, which will be paid to us as a deduction from the fees paid by the Mentee. The balance of the Service Fee will be paid based upon the full amount of the fee paid by the Mentee. For example, if six (6) Mentor Sessions are purchased for USD$300.00 (ie. USD$50.00 per Mentor Session) and if a Free session is provided, we will deduct our per session Service Fee of 20% (i.e 1/6 x$300 x 20% = $10.00 so a fee of USD$10.00) from the total paid (i.e. $300.00 – $10.00 = $290.00). Then, for the remaining six Mentor Sessions, the Mentor will receive the remaining total of $290 across the remaining six Mentor Sessions less our Service Fee ($300 x 20% = $60. So our Service Fee is $10 + $60 = $70 so the Mentor would be paid a total of $300 – $70 = USD$230.00.
- The price specified by the Mentor will be inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST) (if applicable) and our 20% fee (Service Fee) for use of the Website and Online Platform.
- Our Service Fee will include any GST (if applicable).
- You acknowledge and agree that MentorSelector reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to prospectively modify its commision on payments to Mentors at any time. If we modify the commission for Mentor payments, we will post the modified commission on the website with thirty (30) days advance notice of the modification effective date or otherwise provide you with notice of the modification. By continuing to provide Mentoring Services after we have posted a modification on the website or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified MentorSelector commission amount. If the modified Mentor commission rates are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease providing Mentoring services via the website.
- When a Mentee purchases Mentor Sessions, the Mentee enters into a direct contract with the relevant Mentor for the provision of those Mentor Sessions at the price specified by the Mentor. Only the Mentee is contracted to attend Mentor Sessions with the Mentor, no third parties are to attend the Mentor Sessions unless agreed to by the Mentor.
- The prices for Mentor Sessions or other fees and charges, displayed on the Website are in currency of the United States of America, and are current at the time of display, but may be subject to change from time to time in accordance with clause 12(b).
- We will issue a tax invoice to the Mentee on behalf of the Mentor for the services provided by the Mentor which will also include our Service Fee. We will send to the Mentor a recipient created tax invoice for the fee payable to the Mentor and for this purpose if Mentor is providing services in Australia then the Mentor is required to provide to us a valid Australian Business Number.
- Mentor Sessions are valid for twelve (12) months from the date of purchase. The Mentee and Mentor are required to determine dates and times for each Mentor Session. The timeframes outlined above may be extended at the consent of MentorSelector, the Mentee and the Mentor.
- You as a Mentor must:
- We only accept payments from Mentees via Paypal and Credit Card.
- It is preferable that payments to Mentors be made via Paypal however, in the event a Mentor does not have a Paypal account, payment will be made via bank transfer. If a Mentor does not reside in Australia and requests a bank transfer, a fee of USD$50.00 per Mentor Session will be charged to the Mentor and deducted to cover the cost of any foreign transfer fees.
- Mentor Sessions are only purchased once full payment has been received from the Mentee by us.
- We may reject a Mentee’s order at our absolute discretion if we believe, acting reasonably, a Mentor is unable to provide the Mentee with the Mentor Sessions for any reason whatsoever or if there has been an error in the price charged by the Mentor. In the event we reject a Mentee’s order, we will provide the Mentee with a full refund of any payment received.
- After each Mentor Session the Mentee and Mentor will be invited to complete a feedback form. The feedback form provides you with an opportunity to review your experience with the Mentor Session(s). Once submitted, you will not be able to edit your comments and such comments will be made available to your Mentee/Mentor and may be made public via the website so please exercise care when completing this form. The completion of this form will inform us that a Mentor Session has been conducted and we will then issue the Mentee with an invoice breaking down the Mentor’s fee, our fee and any applicable taxes for the Mentor session. We will then process payment to the Mentor for that Mentor Session after fifteen (15) days of completion of the feedback form.
- If we receive notification from a Mentor that a Mentor Session has been completed, we will email the Mentee for confirmation. If no response is received within fifteen (15) days of our email to the Mentee, we will process payment to the Mentor.
- An invoice will be emailed to the Mentee within 10 days of receipt of the feedback in accordance with clauses 3.2(e) and 3.2(f).
- The invoice will outline the Mentor’s fee, our Service Fee and any applicable tax or additional fees charged.
- MentorSelector disclaims any and all liability relating to Mentor reviews. Notwithstanding the foregoing, MentorSelector does reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any Mentor reviews that it deems to be inconsistent with the online activities that are permitted under these Terms & Conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that all Mentor reviews and all feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of MentorSelector. You hereby assign to MentorSelector and agree to assign to MentorSelector all of your right, title and interest in and to all Mentor reviews and feedback, including all intellectual property rights therein. At MentorSelector’s request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as MentorSelector may reasonably request to assist MentorSelector to acquire, perfect and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Mentor reviews and feedback.
- You will not take any actions which may undermine the review system used to solicit feedback and comments from website users, including, without limitation, leaving negative comments if a Mentor fails to perform some action that is outside the scope of the Mentoring services, or for another untruthful or malicious reason.
- If you decide to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site or Services, you may do so by emailing us at admin@Mentorselector.com. You acknowledge and agree that if you submit any feedback to us, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the feedback for any purpose.
5. REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Our referral program rewards you for referring qualified Mentors to register an account on our Online Platform and provide Mentoring Mentor Sessions. Upon successful registration of a Mentor (Referred Mentor), you will be eligible to receive referrer’s fee of up to $1,500.00 (if applicable) per referred Mentor (Referrer Fee) in accordance with this clause 5.
- You will only be eligible to receive your Referrer Fee when the Referred Mentor receives payment for Mentor Sessions in accordance with clause 3.
- Upon completion of each Mentor Session, payment will be made to the Referred Mentor at which time you will receive 50% of whatever Service Fee we charge.
- You will be entitled to the Referrer Fee for a Referred Mentor referred until the earlier of:
- $1,500.00 aggregate is received by you;
- five (5) years from the date of the Referred Mentor’s account registration;
- the Referred Mentor’s termination of their account; or
- our termination of this Referral Program.
- For avoidance of doubt, referral fees are only paid if MentorSelector receives a commission. If MentorSelector needs to run a sales campaign whereby commission is reduced (e.g. from 20% to 10%) to drive more Mentor/Mentee traffic, the referral fee will be maintained at 50% of MentorSelector’s fee, however on the reduced commission charged. The cap of 1,500 dollars (US$1,500) will remain the same however. This is for the long term benefit of both you and the business, as promotions may improve traffic to the site and improve the chances of a person you have referred being chosen by a Mentee.
6. WARRANTIES AND OUR LIABILITY
- We do not make any warranties or guarantees as to the Mentors who are registered on our Online Platform including without limitation, any guarantee the Mentor Sessions will be of a particular quality or standard. You may be entitled to certain guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, which may be enforced against Mentors.
- We do not make any warranties or guarantees regarding the qualifications or certifications of Mentors as displayed on their profile.
- We do not make any warranties or guarantees regarding the quality of advice or views of Mentors given during Mentor Sessions.
- We do not warrant guarantee or make any representation that the Website, Online Platform or the server that makes the site available on the World Wide Web are free of software viruses, free from errors, or that they will operate uninterrupted.
- We do not provide professional advice and we give no warranty, guarantee or representation about the accuracy, reliability or timeliness or otherwise, of the information contained on the Website or Online Platform.
- We do not warrant or make any representation as to the accuracy and are not liable for the content of, any links to third-party websites or resources. Links are provided for your convenience and interest only.
- If you ever believe that another Mentee or Mentor has violated law or is defrauding, threatening or endangering anyone, MentorSelector urges you to immediately contact the police directly for help
- To the extent permitted by law, you release us from and we exclude all liability to you or any other person for, any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss), damages, costs (including legal costs) or expenses of any kind, arising from or in connection with:
- any act or omission of a Mentor or Mentee;
- your use and access of the Website or Online Platform;
- the conduct or provision of Mentor Sessions;
- any errors or inaccuracies on Mentor profiles, in respect of information provided to us by the Mentors;
- delays to, interruptions of or cessation of transmission to or from the Website or Online Platform.
- You understand and agree that provision of Mentoring Services may require use of a third party website or service (each a “Third Party Service”). Your use of any Third Party Service is voluntary. You shall be solely responsible for acquiring and maintaining all telecommunications and internet services and other hardware and software you may decide to use to provide the Mentoring Services, including, without limitation, any and all costs, fees, expenses, and taxes of any kind related to use of any Third Party Service. MentorSelector shall not be responsible for any loss or corruption of data, lost communications, or any other loss or damage of any kind arising from any such Third Party Service.
- Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law which apply and cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Otherwise, all terms, conditions, warranties and representations, express or implied by statute or otherwise are excluded.
7. Mentor’S OBLIGATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- In conducting the Mentor Sessions, you must:
- abide by clause 9;
- attend the Mentor Sessions as and when agreed with the Mentee;
- provide the Mentee with at least 48hours notice prior to a scheduled Mentor Session if you will be unable to attend;
- provide the Mentor Sessions with due care, skill and diligence; and
- act in a proper and professional manner.
- You represent and warrant in relation to your profile you register, that:
- you warrant that any information you provide is accurate and current;
- the information is not false, misleading or defamatory;
- the information does not contain any obscene or discriminatory language; and
- you are the sole author of the information on your profile.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any information on your profile from the Online Portal.
8. MENTEE’S OBLIGATIONS
- abide by clause 9;
- attend the Mentor Sessions as and when agreed with the Mentor; and
- provide the Mentor with at least 48hours notice prior to a scheduled Mentor Session if you will be unable to attend.
9. UNACCEPTABLE CONDUCT
You must not engage in the following unacceptable conduct when providing or attending Mentor Sessions:
- attending a Mentor Session more than 30 minutes late or failing to attend at all without reasonable prior notice;
- engage in conduct that risks the health and safety of the Mentor/Mentee;
- assault, harass, bully or threaten the Mentor/ Mentee;
- use abusive or offensive language; and/or
- attend a Mentor Session when intoxicated or impacted by drugs.
10. Termination and Refunds
- A Mentee or a Mentor may without cause, cancel any Mentor Sessions purchased and not yet undertaken. In this circumstance, the balance of all remaining Mentor Sessions will be refunded to the Mentee. Any such refund will only be provided in respect of remaining Mentor Sessions and will be subject to an administrative fee of $50.00 on top of a $50.00 fee if funds are remitted outside of PayPal.
- If a Mentor engages in any of the conduct defined in clause 9 during a Mentor Session, the Mentee may request a refund of that Mentor Session and all remaining Mentor Sessions. Such request will be made in accordance with clause 11(b).
- If a Mentee engages in any of the conduct defined in clause 9 during a Mentor Session, the Mentor may terminate the engagement with the Mentee. In this circumstance, the Mentor will receive payment for the Mentor Sessions conducted and the Mentee will be refunded fees for any remaining Mentoring Mentor Sessions less the $50.00 administrative fee.
- We can terminate these Terms at any time in respect of you, or disable (temporarily or permanently) your use of the Website and Online Portal at any time, with immediate effect and without notice to you at our sole discretion
- If the first Mentor Session is not undertaken within three (3) months from the date of purchase by the Mentee, we may cancel and refund all fees paid to the Mentee less an administrative fee of $50.00. The administrative fee will not be charged if the failure to conduct the first Mentor Session is due to the unavailability of the Mentor.
- If all the Mentor Sessions are not completed within 12 months from date of purchase by the Mentee, the balance of the Mentor Sessions remaining may be refunded to the Mentee less an administrative fee of $50.00.
- Refunds are provided at our discretion and will not be provided if all Mentor Sessions have been completed unless requested in accordance with clause 10(b).
- Should only the Mentor notify MentorSelector that the Mentoring Session has been undertaken and completed – MentorSelector will email the Mentee within 5 days for confirmation. If no response is received within 15 days after the email, MentorSelector will process payment. The Mentee will have no right of refund after payment has been processed.
- If a Mentee purchases twelve (12) Mentor Sessions, but decides to terminate after only six (6) Mentor Sessions in accordance with clause 10(a), the Mentee will be refunded the excess as if six (6) Mentor Sessions had been purchased at the rate the Mentor offered six (6) Mentor Sessions less our full Service Fee for 12 Mentor Sessions. (For Example if six Mentor Sessions were offered for $300 and 12 Mentor Sessions were offered for $450 then $150 less our $50 Administration Fee would be refunded by us to the Mentee).
- MentorSelector will be entitled to its fee regardless of any assertions, claims, guarantees (eg. Satisfaction guaranteed, money back guarantee) or similar made by Mentors. Any such claim, guarantee or assertion made by Mentors does not extend to MentorSelector’s fee. Nor will MentorSelector be liable for any Mentoring fees paid to Mentors who do not live up to or meet the expectations of the Mentee or the guarantee, assertion or claim stipulated by the Mentor.
- We will use reasonable efforts to process any refund fifteen (15) days after any accepted request.
11. COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
- If you have a complaint or dispute regarding the provision, non-provision or conduct of a Mentor or Mentee during a Mentor Session, you should immediately contact the relevant Mentor or Mentee and try to reach an agreement going forward.
- If you are a Mentee and have a dispute with your Mentor, you should also contact us within seven (5) days of the alleged conduct or Mentor Session, providing as much detail as possible and we will hold off payment for that Mentor Session to the Mentor until the dispute is resolved or thirty (30) days after the disputed Mentor Session or alleged conduct, whichever is earlier.
- We will use reasonable efforts to assist both parties to resolve the complaint.
- If the complaint or dispute is not resolved within thirty (30) days from the provision of the Mentor Session or the alleged conduct, we will at our discretion, determine how the fees paid by the Mentee should be dealt with.
12. Website AND ONLINE PORTAL
- The material on the Website and Online Portal is our copyright and is owned by us. We reserve all Intellectual Property Rights in the Website, Online Portal and material contained in it.
- Subject to clause 11.1(c), you may view, download, and print pages from the Website or Online Portal for your own personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any copyright and trade mark notices contained on the material.
- You must not:
- upload, repost or republish material from the Website or Online Portal (including to any other site on the World Wide Web);
- “frame” the material on the Website or Online Portal with other material on any other World Wide Web site.
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website or Online Portal;
- show any material from the Website or Online Portal in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website or Online Portal for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website or Online Portal; or
- redistribute material from the Website or Online Portal.
- We may, in our sole discretion, permit Mentees/Mentors to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit content. By making available any content on or through the website, you hereby grant the following license to MentorSelector, which MentorSelector may exercise solely in connection with MentorSelector’s provision of it’s services: a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense to other users of the services (including Mentors, as applicable), to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast and otherwise exploit such content.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all content that you make available through the website or services provided. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all content that you make available through the website or services or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to MentorSelector and to the rights in such content, as contemplated under these Terms & Conditions; and (ii) neither the content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the content or MentorSelector’s use of the content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the website or services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Acceptable use
- Whether you are a Mentor, Mentee or visitor to our Website, you must not:
- use the Website or Online Portal in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website/Online Portal or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website/ Online Portal; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use the Website/Online Portal to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website/Online Portal without Our express written consent;
- use the Website/Online Portal to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications;
- use the Website/Online Portal for any purposes related to marketing without Our express written consent.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the website, or any individual element within the website, MentorSelector’s name, any MentorSelector trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without MentorSelector’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the website, MentorSelector’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of MentorSelector’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any MentorSelector system or network or breach any security or authentication measures; Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by MentorSelector or any of MentorSelector’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the website, services or content;
- Attempt to access or search the website, services or content or download content from the website or services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by MentorSelector or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a MentorSelector trademark, logo, URL or product name without MentorSelector’s express written consent;
- Use the website, services or content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms & Conditions;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the website, services or content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the website, services or content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the website or services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the website or services from other users of the website or services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
- MentorSelector will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law regardless of jurisdiction. MentorSelector may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms & Conditions. You acknowledge that MentorSelector has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the website, services or content or to review or edit any content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the website and services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms & Conditions, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. MentorSelector reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any content that MentorSelector, at its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of these Terms & Conditions or otherwise harmful to the website or services provided.
- Whether you are a Mentor, Mentee or visitor to our Website, you must not:
- Intellectual Property means all copyright, trade marks, designs, confidential information, patents, inventions and discoveries; and
- Intellectual Property Rights means all rights in the Intellectual Property, including current and future, registered and unregistered rights conferred by statute, common law or equity.
- Mentor Session means a one (1) hour meeting between a Mentor and Mentee where the Mentor provides Mentoring. Such meeting may be undertaken across various mediums of communication whether face to face, via telephone or online via our website. Should the Mentor or Mentee be unable to participate in a Mentoring Session for a full hour, the Mentor and Mentee may negotiate to make up the remaining time in another session.
- Amendment: We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update or revise these Terms at any time. We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes by email. Your continued use of the Website following any changes to these Terms will constitute your acceptance of any changes we make.
- Notice: We may give notice under these Terms by means of notice on the Website, or by email to your email address on record in your account information. You can notify us by email at admin@Mentorcom.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms at any time is or becomes void, voidable or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
- Waiver: Unless expressed in writing to you by us, any failure or delay by us in exercising any right, power or privilege available to us will not operate as a waiver of that power or right.
- Governing Law: these Terms will be construed in accordance with the laws in force in the State of New South Wales, and we both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- If you breach any of these Terms & Conditions, MentorSelector will have the right to suspend or disable your Account or terminate these Terms & Conditions, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. MentorSelector reserves the right to revoke your access to and use of the website, services and content at any time, with or without cause. In the event MentorSelector terminates these Terms & Conditions for your breach, you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder. You may cancel your account at any time by sending an email to admin@Mentorcom
- You acknowledge and agree that MentorSelector does not operate or control the internet and that (1) viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other undesirable data, or software, or (2) unauthorized users (e.g. hackers) may attempt to obtain access to and damage your data, websites, computers, or networks, MentorSelector shall not be responsible for such activities. You are solely responsible for the security and integrity of your data and systems, no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from MentorSelector or through the site, services or content, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold MentorSelector, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the website, services or content, or your violation of these Terms & Conditions.